We all know that donors are fundamental to direct response fundraising—but when crises hit, it’s hard to know how to approach them. Building trust is key to communicating with donors, especially right now.
Our webinar, Strengthen Donor Trust in Times of Crisis—hosted by Shelley Cochrane, our Vice President of Strategic Partnerships, and Keith Cleghorn, our Vice President, Client Services—will show you how to strengthen your relationship with your donors before, during, and after a crisis. And it’s available on-demand, right now, as a free resource to you.
Be sure to take advantage of this free webinar.
We’ll elaborate on these critical points:
- Data-driven, strategic communications
- Focusing on donor retention
- Using digital communication to reinforce trust
- Reporting back on donor giving
- This content will absolutely be valuable to your organization, both now and in the future.
So be sure to watch the Strengthen Donor Trust in Times of Crisis webinar on-demand today!