Douglas Shaw & Associates is a full-service marketing and direct response agency serving non-profit faith-based organizations. We assist clients with strategic planning, tactical execution, and full-cycle analytics for any variety of integrated fundraising programs. DSA provides a casual work environment that is based on honesty, integrity, mutual respect and fun.
Serve on the Client Services team by providing project management and logistical support as we seek to provide the clients of Douglas Shaw and Associates with exceptional service in developing and implementing fully-integrated fundraising strategies.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Clients and within the agency.
- Launch projects on time and in accordance with the annual plan by creating and assisting in the development of annual plan workbooks, project schedules, data instructions, and the Creative Strategy Brief.
- Facilitate both the internal and external review processes and bring corrections on projects to the attention of the assigned Client Lead for review and approval.
- Proactively manage project schedules and various deliverables for assigned clients, identifying potential issues and ensuring others complete key tasks on time.
- Ensure quality and accuracy by reviewing all documents that are client-facing are correct and aligning to client expectations.
- Schedule and facilitate all pre-client preparation meetings by creating template for agendas and presentations, reserving all necessary resources, and printing/collecting necessary documents.
- Respond in a timely manner to client phone calls and emails that are tactical in nature, solving tactical problems and fulfilling client requests.
- Establish relationships with contacts of assigned clients. Assist in communicating clients’ goals to the internal strategic, creative, and production teams, and assist in facilitating action plans to reach the outlined goals.
- Serve as the Client Service representative when the Client Lead is not present.
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- 1-5 years of experience, preferably in an agency or fundraising environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Social Media and Digital Experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and grammar skills (written and oral) required.
- Ownership and effective time management / strong prioritization skills.
- Demonstrates a positive and supportive attitude.
- Accuracy and timeliness of work.
- Proactive communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to delegate and collaborate as appropriate.
- Minimal travel may be required.