Email Marketing / Developer
Douglas Shaw & Associates is a full-service marketing and direct response agency serving non-profit faith-based organizations. We assist clients with strategic planning, tactical execution, and full-cycle analytics for any variety of integrated fundraising programs. DSA provides a casual work environment that is based on honesty, integrity, mutual respect and fun.
The Web Developer’s role is to bring excellent support in the implementation of fully integrated marketing and fundraising strategies for clients of Douglas Shaw & Associates. The Web Developer will also provide leadership and support within DSA’s internal digital services, information systems and technological innovation efforts.
- E-mail projects – create HTML for e-mails and landing pages. Perform testing and create client-facing files.
- Client Web Projects – gather requirements during development phase and provide solution recommendations, quality implementation estimates, and identify any technical issues that may impede project completion. Research donor processor applications and make recommendations on donation processing and implement on behalf of clients. Communicate with clients as requested by Client Services team.
- Website Launches – manage DNS configurations, SSL certificates, system integrations, provide technical support, and set up web analytics.
- Other internal and client projects as needed.
- Continues to learn and explore industry trends and bring to the table innovative ideas and complex thinking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Web Development or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of related professional experience.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a deadline-driven environment and possess strong team-building and interpersonal skills.
- Experience building email marketing using HTML as well as tools like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and HubSpot.
- Draws from knowledge and experience in building websites utilizing common web tools and frameworks to deliver outcomes that meet high standards of excellence and quality.
- Understands object orientated programming and can apply its concepts.
Integration / Administration:
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress and related plugins and tools necessary to construct websites, landing pages, and donation forms.