Douglas Shaw & Associates is a full-service marketing and direct response fundraising agency serving the faith-based non-profit market. We counsel clients on strategic planning, full-cycle project execution and comprehensive data analytics for any variety of integrated fundraising programs, including print, broadcast & digital channels. DSA operates in a fast-paced setting, but in a fun casual work environment that is based on integrity and the willingness to serve, all while staying true to our vision – being a part of what’s right with the world.
As a member of the Client Services team, the Account Coordinator will take the lead on all project management and facilitation of internal account activity. This role is critical in ensuring all projects are accurate, on schedule, and meet both strategic and client expectations.
- Manage projects for assigned clients throughout the entire project life cycle – from initial strategy development to reporting and performance analysis. The cycle includes a field of tasks, such as:
- Gather & prepare resources and historical performance analyses
- Capture accurate notes on strategic & creative direction to inform Creative Strategy Briefs
- Launch projects on schedule and in accordance with each client’s annual plan program
- Proof project copy and design to meet strategy and client expectations, as well as for accuracy
- Execute data processes to create targeted campaign audiences
- Monitor the project as it flows through other internal departments (Creative, Data, Production, Digital), ensuring deadlines are met
- Establish relationships with internal departments to encourage a common goal for each project, understand obstacles & barriers, and work together to find solutions
- Schedule and facilitate all account-specific meetings by collecting necessary resources & documents, creating agendas, driving presentations, and taking thorough notes & documentation
- Serve as the gatekeeper for all pre-client-facing documents – ensuring quality, accuracy, and alignment with client preferences & expectations
- Assist in the development of annual plan programs
- Respond to & prioritize client-related requests and needs to fulfill service standards
- Serve as one of the Client Service representatives when the Client Lead is not present
- Other responsibilities as needed.
- Minimal travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Strong organizational & time management skills to coordinate a high volume of projects for multiple clients in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in multi-tasking & prioritizing projects and multiple deadlines
- Proactive awareness & go-getter mentality once direction has been given
- Thorough and effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail – not only maintaining efficiency but ensuring accuracy across all project tasks
- Ability to adapt to changing project schedules & re-developed strategies.
- Ability to connect and work well in a team environment, understanding each unique individuals’ role on a project
- Willingness to ask questions, learn the business process, and develop an understanding and knowledge to then take full ownership of tasks
- Interest & eagerness to learn about direct response fundraising, the principles involved, and strategies in consulting
- 1-3 years of project management experience preferred